4 medium potatoes
1 big bell pepper
4 medium tomatoes
1 hadful chopped parsley and cilantro
Salt and Pepepr to taste
- Wash then cut the meat into pieces how you like.
- Place the meat into a big pot and add water that will hardly cover the meat.
- Add salt and pepper
- Bring to boil, then gently simmer for 2 hours. Meat should become soft and tender
- When meat is ready add vegetables cut into 2cm pieces. First layer is potatoes, then zucchini, eggplants, bell pepper, tomatoes.
- Cook everything another 20 minutes
- When vegetables are also ready add butter and parsley and cilantro, simmer another 5 minutes
- Before serving mix everything and check the salt.