350g black lentils
1 pack (200g) cherry tomatoes
1 pack (200g) feta cheese
1/2 red onion
Salt to taste
50ml olive oil
50ml soy sauce
25ml balsamic vinigar
- Add water to the lentils and cook them. Be careful not to overcook. They should not change the shape. It is about 20 minutes. When lentils are ready drain the water.
- When lentils are cool down, mix all dressing ingredients and add to lentils.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves and put over the lentils.
- Cut feta cheese into cubes and again put over the salad.
- Thinly slice red onion in half-moons
*- Cut onions put in vinegar water. This will take away the bitter taste.