4 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring water to boil and melt butter in it
- Add flour and constantly stirring with a spoon cook the dough to dry out the paste
- When the dough is ready, one at a time break in the eggs mixing with a mixer
- Using ice cream spoon (or a big table spoon) put the choux dough on a parchment paper about 10cm apart. you nwill have 12-14 pieces
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180C. Baking time depends on oven, it can be plus or minus 5 minutes.
- Break the egg in a saucepan, add flour and whisk until combine
- Put the saucepan on the stove and slowly pure in milk while whisking
- Cook the cream over medium heat constantly whisking. Avoiding the cream stick on the bottom
- Cream should become thicker in 15-20 minutes.
- Take from the stove, let it cool a little bit, add butter and mix very well
How to assamble choux
- When cream is cool, cut the choux from one side and put inside 2 tablespoon of custard cream
- Dust with icing sugar before serving