Easter Carrot Cake
1 orange zest
1/2 orange juice
100ml any vegetarian oil (sunflower, corn)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
400g grated carrots
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
220g cream cheese
220g heavy cream
50g icing sugar
· Beat eggs with sugar until white and smooth with a mixer.
· Add orange zest and juice, vegetarian oil, then cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix
everything once again.
· Stir in walnuts and grated carrots.
· Add flour and baking soda to the batter trough sieve.
· Take 20cm springform and pure half of batter.
· Bake the layer at 180C for 30-35 minutes. As all ovens differ, please, Check it with toothpick, it should come out dry and clean.
· Beat icing sugar and cream cheese with a mixer.
· Separately beat heavy cream until stiff peaks.
· Combine together heavy cream with cream cheese mixture.
The final step of the cake is to assembly it and make decoration. Think well and use different tools and decorations and your cake will look much better!!!!