Dough - pâte brisée
1 teaspoon salt
- Dough - combine all ingredients, form a ball and chill it in the fridge for 20 minutes
- For caramel - put sugar, then butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Don't stir, wait until it turns brown and smells a little like burnt sugar, but PLEASE don't burn it)))
- Pure caramel into a quiche form, nicely place apricots
- Roll out the dough, place over the apricots, make sure that the dough goes tidily inside by edges
- Poke the pastry with fork
- Bake about 30 minutes at the temperature 180C
- Serve with vanilla ice cream. So delicious!
*- Wash the caramel pot with cold water.
*-This proportion of dough is enough for a quiche with 30cm diameter. I never throw away leftover dough. Every time I collect and keep it in the freezer. When there is enough dough, I bake a quiche or a tart.